Thursday, March 29, 2007

We Love Our Friends!

On Sunday two of our friends came over for dinner. Mike & Torie Christofferson and Steve & Meghan Sonnenberg. These are pictures of the kids playing together. Above is Jayce Christofferson. We haven't seen him since he was born and he is now 4 months old. He's so adorable and such a happy baby.
Cole and Paityn were cooking up a storm in the kitchen making us lots of yummy treats!! Cole is Mike & Torie's oldest boy. I can't believe how much he's talking. He's such a big boy now.
Kanyon was easily entertained by the vacuum! He also LOVED the Jello Jigglers!

3 comments:

Lindsey Lee said...

I love your new layout Jenn. Maybe i need to borrow Meghan and have her show me how to make my blog cute..its so boring right now. P.S. I LOVE the Jcrew dress...White is so cute!! When is our next play group? Owen loves it!

Meghan said...

So fun! Your a great hostess, Jen. ;) It's our turn next to have you and Devin over!

By the way... I'm anxiously awaiting the crock pot ribs recipe. :)

Haley Warner said...

Love your new snazzy blog! How cute are you? And Paityn! :)