or a cyclist, whatever they are called. I am like a
little kid when I get on that bike. I love the slight breeze
in my face, the speed, and everything else that comes with
riding a bike.
Oh, and Paityn likes it too! :-) We just got this forher and she doesn't want to get out of it, which is ok
with me! I Love Spring!




3 comments:
That looks soooo fun! I love riding bikes too. I used to go ALL the time and Maggie would run beside me! I need to dust my wheels off and go at it again soon. Cute picture! You are such a sexy little mom!
You look like a natural on that! Let's ride together sometime!
On Mother's Day of 1994 Mark bought me our first bike/stroller. Zachary was 9 months old. Five kids and 13 years later -- we had to send it to D.I. last week. We have so many fond memories of that thing. Now Zach is nearly 14 and we need him to pull us around. We love you Paityn. Aunt Kristie
Post a Comment