Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm dreaming of


I've had this picture on file now for months!
I love so many things about it!
I'm half way through turning Presley's room to look like this!

Isn't it cute though??
Just simple and sweet, just how I like it!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I can't wait to see it put together!! :)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Love it. That would be so cute.

Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you and love ya..

Unknown said...

That is so adorable!!! If you need a good place for old doors and antiques you need to check out the Star Mill in American Fork. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Candice said...

Thats adorable! You'll have to post pictures when its done.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

I love it! I cannot wait to come and see it! Such a great idea.