Time to catch up on the Halloween Festivities!
My Aunt Sherri & Grandma Lindsey threw their annual Halloween Party so they could see all the grandkids dressed up! We ate yummy soup, played fun games, and got to visit with the family! It's always fun having an excuse to get together! {thanks Sherri & grandma}
...This year the Ollertons {Seth & Abbie} hosted the Annual Friend Halloween Party...
With that said, costume ideas are kept an absolute secret, some even decided months before, until we arrive at the party! That way, there's even more "SHOCK VALUE" (as my husband would say) I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! SOOO FUN!
While walking in, Abbie set the mood with these bags that were lit up saying "I'd turn back if I were U!" (Leave it to Abbie to remember ALL the details)
Alright, so here are our friends in their Halloween best...
GUNS-N-ROSES: AXL ROSE & SLASH
JUNO & BLEEKER
SCAREY HORROR DUDE (FORGOT HIS NAME) & CUTE WITCH
FRED & WILMA FLINSTONE
MICHAEL PHELPS (IN THE MIDDLE)
WITH HIS WIFE: THE HIPPIE
DANCING WITH THE STARS
OSAMA BIN LADEN
GOLD DIGGER & PIMP (AKA SICK OLD MAN)
So we told everyone we were just Bronco Mendenhall & his wife (BYU) when we arrived, boring right?? Not typical for this kind of party! So then....
Low and behold...Devin is Michael Phelps as well! And me, well, I opted for his swim coach with an American flag! (yeah right, I wasn't going to get into a swimming suit just for the heck of it) It was hilarious because like I said, NO ONE tells what they are going to be. So it was so funny that both Devin & Matt showed up as the same thing!! And yes, my husband is in MY swimming suit bottoms!! So embarassing, but all in the fun of Halloween!!
Thanks Seth & Abbie! What a fun night! I'm laughing all over again, going through the pictures! I'm still craving the hot chocolate bar!
HALLOWEEN NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS
This year I thought it would be fun if Paityn & her cousin Ben (who lives across the street) could be something together. So we tossed around a lot of ideas and came up with Thing 1 & Thing 2. And Presley was a ladybug.
THING 2



2 comments:
How fun!! Cute kids!
Fun! I am so sad we missed the party this year! funny that Sean and I were going to be Juno and Bleeker this year so we would have had another double...that party is always so fun, but there's always next year!
Post a Comment