Jen, she is so cute. I was just telling Mike I haven't seen her since she was a brand new baby. That is so sad. We need to get together. We miss you guys.
She is so cute on that chair-I can't believe she is so big! Such is the life of a younger sibling...for Cade it was biting...and he won't sit in a time out for anything! They eventually grow out of it-I promise!
I'm sorry but I can't help but chuckle. Too Cute! Give Paityn a short hair cut and hope that the little Presley grows out of that stage! Good luck! See you soon!! :)
2 Little Birds Sitting in a tree. KISSING. First came love, then came marriage, then came 2 babies in a baby carriage. That's how it all started, and this is our family now.
8 comments:
how are time outs going?? :( Poor girl... but poor victims of the hair pulling too! ;) She's still so cute when she cries!
my little lyla is a hitter! if you find any advice that makes it stop let me know cause i am having no luck.
She is still the dang cutest thing ever!! Adilyn doesn't mind it too much!
Jen, she is so cute. I was just telling Mike I haven't seen her since she was a brand new baby.
That is so sad. We need to get together. We miss you guys.
Your girls are darling. Love ya..
um... pull her hair?!?! Haha I am kidding, tie is out is my one thing too.
I have no idea-----but that is a dang cute and picture perfect photo! You should frame that one!
Hope you are doing well. Your girls are beautiful!
She is so cute on that chair-I can't believe she is so big! Such is the life of a younger sibling...for Cade it was biting...and he won't sit in a time out for anything! They eventually grow out of it-I promise!
I'm sorry but I can't help but chuckle. Too Cute! Give Paityn a short hair cut and hope that the little Presley grows out of that stage! Good luck! See you soon!! :)
Post a Comment