Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter + Wedding

Well, the EasTer BuNNy still found us this year!
Even though we decided to head south to St. George for Danny & Nancy's Wedding!
{He even left his tracks}



The girls were so excited to find their Easter baskets and eggs!
This was the first year Presley really enjoyed finding the eggs...
Although I'm sure she doesn't understand why, finding candy anywhere is always exciting!


{Then Monday Morning: off to the Wedding}
Paityn, Kate & Billy enjoying some cousin time!
The weather was perfect and the sealing was sweet! 

Yep! We've got America's Next Top Model on our hands!
(She saw me with my camera and struck a pose)


The Happy Couple...the perfect match!


The luncheon was at this restaurant called Scaldoni's. Such a nice place with yummy food!


{Next Stop: Zions National Park}
It was so nice getting some fresh air, even if we didn't give ourselves enough time to actually go on a hike! ;) 
Such a pretty place. Need to get back there soon.




{Last, but not least: the girl's favorite stop...the fountain}
Although this time, it was a no wet day at the fountain. (my rules!)


Then it was home to a few inches of snow on the ground!
It was such a fun weekend getting to spend it with family and friends! Paityn was in cousin heaven! Can't wait to see all the pics from the wedding and reception!
It was so beautiful down to the very details!
{Note to self: Escape to St. George ALL the time!}

10 comments:

Marie said...

Jen-Your girls are so cute! We love St George..

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

whta great pics! Your girls are too cute! I want to chat with you about tubes, max has to get them!!

Meghan said...

It looks like it was a good time! So good to see pictures. :) I love Paityn's posed picture. And I see more of Paityn in Presley the older she gets... they're darling!

Brittney said...

Cute Easter ideas. Is that flour for the paw print? I might have to copy that!!! I loves Paityn's pose in the last picture! I love our dramatic girls!!! Glad you guys had a good weekend! Miss you!

Kristen said...

hey jen! darling pictures! your girls are so gorgeous (love paity's pose!) i'm glad you had such a fun time down at the wedding! sounds like it was fabulous!
are you in for dinner this week?
talk to you soon!

Brad and Britt said...

ok, so that is the BEST idea ever for the Easter Bunny! I have got to remember the Tracks! I can't believe how big your little girls are getting! They are adorable!

Brooke Wheeler said...

So cute!

Kami Su said...

Love all your fun pictures. It was such a good time. We need to all go there more often, together...

Jen said...

I can't believe how cute your two girls are!

St. George is always a great escape, eh?

Ryan and Brindi said...

hi! what a fun trip! your girls are so beautiful and i can't believe how big they are getting! wow, time really does fly!