Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes, we did celebrate Christmas!

I was going through our photos and realized I didn't even mention a word about Christmas this year, what a scrooge! (and it really was a fun Christmas)

The stockings hung in a row...not to mention the Bird tradition, everyone's favorite
 cereal
Now this little girl decided to start standing up, thanks to the round of applause from everyone
Our new little artist and her easle
The Fam, Christmas Eve and the girls in their matching pjs
Can't believe it's over, but I'm sure it will be here again before we know it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are darling! I love the marker pics. I have had that happen before! I am glad you guys are coming to the concert!

Jen said...

How can you look so put together on Christmas morning? Seriously, do you ever look bad?!?!

Darling girls...so fun to have Christmas with kids, huh?

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

What a cute idea to have your favorite cereal in your stocking! I love that, I might be adopting that fun tradition!