
Hooray, hallelujah, Yippee, Amen!....Danny and Nancy finally got engaged!!
Oh my heavens, I've waited 3 years now for this day to come. I mean, I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything (toot, toot), but I played a part in hooking these two up, not just one time, but 3 times! Nancy is one of my best friends, so you can imagine my excitement of having her as a sister-in-law too! They are the perfect match and I am so happy for them! Now I can officially move Nancy on my blog from 'Friends' to 'Family'. (exciting huh?)



5 comments:
Yay! Congrats to them! :) And lucky you to have such a great friend now a part of your official family.
I know jen! I was so freaking excited!
Oh I am so happy for them. I remember when I met Nancy when we went swimming a few years ago. She is darling.
That is so exciting and you are the little match maker. I love it.
Conrats to them! That is so exciting, especially to have a best friend and a sister in law!
P.S. You are doing awesome on facebook! We still need to get together, maybe after the holidays or next time you are up in Centerville, I could stop by your parents.
Post a Comment