Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

6 years has included: 2 beautiful little girls, moving 5 times, cheesy love letters, graduating from college, lots of BYU games, lots of laughs and a few little tiffs :), and a lot of good memories!
Happy Anniversary Dev!

15 comments:

Justin and Jamie said...

Congrats! Your family is so cute! How are things going? Where are you now?

Meghan said...

Awww, cute! Happy Anniversary! We'll celebrate it tonight with or without Devin! haha!

heather ann said...

I can't beleive it's been 6 years! When I met you, I think you had just been married a month or two. Time is flying! I love that picture of you guys- Happy Anniversary!!

Love the Horne Fam

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary....
Your family is darling and we love you guys.

Brooke Wheeler said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How was dis lalnd?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy Anniversary you beautiful couple! Jen, we NEED to get together soon. It has been years!

Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you've been married that long! Time flies! Well, I hope you guys did something fun to celebrate!

Unknown said...

That's such a beautiful picture! Happy anniversary!

Kristen said...

happy anniversary you two! i remember so much about that day! good times! i'm loving that picture btw!

i'm psyched to hear about your vacation!

Seth Ollerton said...

Congrats! I am glad that we have been through a lot of those good memories instead of the tiffs! I look forward to many more good memories as well!
Abbie

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are just so cute! I can't believe it has been 6 years, wow! CONGRATS! It was so fun to see you guys last night, we need to hang out more often.

Walker Fam said...

6 year is so long! WOW!! It has gone by so fast!! Sam and I will be 4 years on December...CRAZY! Your pics are so darling of your family! I REALLY want to get Presley and Lilia together!! Are you going to be around for Thanksgiving?!?!

Darbee said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a perfect pair!

brianandrachelbird said...

Happy anniversary! Thank Heavens you are my sister in law! I love you guys!1