Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day Of Preschool

The long awaited day finally arrived, time for PrEsChOoL!!
I'm officially that mom taking photos of my kids sitting on the front porch....where has the time gone?
Paityn looked darling all ready for school!

Presley's first day of mom time
Sydney, Paityn, Halle, Nicole & hmm...not sure her name??
H a p p y S c h o o l Y e a r T o A l l ! !

17 comments:

darin.garner said...

oh my gosh I love Paityn she is so dang cute...she is ment to be my child...cant wait to see the girls this weekend..

Kami Su said...

Paityn looks so grown up, she looks darling.

Leib Family said...

Jen, you have such a cute blog. AND an even cuter family! Looks like tons of fun! I am dreading that day that I am a mom with kids in SCHOOL! Wow.. i'm sure it will be here before I know it!

Miller's said...

Oh fun for her, she looked adorable! I bet she is loving going off to school and having some socializing time with some other little ones. It really is crazy how the time flies.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so cute, and how fun that she has a bunch of little friends!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

She is so cute. Cole starts on Monday. I cant believe it. I want them little again.
It was so good to see you the other day. I have really missed you. Lets get together soon.
Cole has school on Monday and Wednesdays. When does Paityn. We will forsure have to plan something.
Love ya...

Nikki Hansen said...

Paityn is so cute and she looks so excited for school; I hope she loves it.

nancy said...

Jen I know time goes so dang fast. She looks so cute!! I love her hair.

Mark and Tamarie said...

Wow, I can't believe Paityn is in Preschool. Before you know it, she'll be graduating from Preschool. Justin just graduated from his newborn clothes, so I know time does fly by. :D
I can't wait to see you. Hopefully, we'll by seeing you soon at a BYU Football game.

Debi said...

She looks so grown up! I bet Presley will enjoy getting all the attention from mom for a few hours. So fun!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I can't believe it!! She looked so cute!

Meghan said...

She looks darling... and I know what you mean about pictures on the front porch. haha! I think we have tons of those that my mom took back in the day. I'm so glad that she's loving it so far! :)

Jen said...

They freakin' grow up so fast! I can't believe we're old enough to have kids going to school.....maybe I should start acting my age.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! she is so so cute! does she love preschool? are you going to the swap party?

Chelsey said...

She's so adorable! I can't believe she is old enough for preschool. Time goes by fast!

Marie said...

Your kids are so cute!

Jessie said...

wow, i cant believe how old paityn is already. where is all the time going... it's so crazy, haha but yes, russian has lots of fun stories. It's pretty fun here. hehe it was good to hear from you, tell everyone else hi for me, love ya
xoxo jess