Monday, January 28, 2008

Presley's Baby Blessing

Presley was blessed on January 6th by her dad. Devin gave a beautiful blessing and it was nice to have our family and friends there. It was really sweet to see my little brother Kramer be apart of the circle for the first time. The dress that she wore is a family antique and is 107 years old. You'd hardley know that it's really that old by looking at it, it's so gorgeous! All of the girls in the bird family have been blessed in it and it's a special tradition. We then went back to our house and had a nice lunch. Thanks to those who brought such yummy food. It was just a really nice day!
Our little family
Us with Brooke, Leland and Grandma Bird
Us with Abby, Kramer, my Dad, Mom, and Grandma Walker
Some of our friends: Nancy, Zack, Rachel, Myles, Abbie, Seth, Mike & Andrea
Paityn and her best buddy Zack...always having fun together!
Devin and Kramer..cute little brother-in-laws
Leland, Grandma Bird, Grandma & Grandpa Baugh




12 comments:

Lynzi and Sean said...

Yes we finally joined the blogging world-we need to have kids so we actually have something to blog about!! I just saw all of your cute pictures from the blessing, I wish we would have known we totally would have been there! We missed you guys at Park City...we will have to get together soon!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Presley's blessing looked like a really nice day. Jen you look so good, it does not even look like you just had a baby. I loved all the pictures. Have a wonderful week!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Presley is so pretty. I love her blessing dress. That is so neat.
You look so good. I agree with the comment above- you don't even look like you had a baby.

Brittany said...

Jenn Bird!!! I was randomly thinking about you today and was hoping you had a blog. I googled and there you were! How are you? I can't believe you have 2 kids, how wonderful is that! Joe and I are having our second in May and are thinking of naming her none other than Presley. Your kids are adorable. Thank heavens for blogging, the easiest way to keep in touch.

Chelsey said...

Congratulations! The blessing dress looks beautiful. What a wonderful tradition!

Kristen said...

What a darling family you are...special times!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so sweet, Ady was blessed in a antique dress also, its special for it to have meaning.

nancy said...

Jen you always do such a great job. This is so cute. Thank you for always making Zack and I feel so welcome. We love you guys and are so greatful to have you in our lives.

M to the E to the R to the I said...

She looked so cute and the food at the "After Party" was amazing! Heck, everything you do is amazing Jen!

Rachel said...

Jen Bird!! This is Rachel Bryson! I was just thinking about you so decided to google you and am so happy I found your blog! Come visit mine: b-bog.blogspot.com. I can't wait to look through your blog to get caught up. Your girls are beautiful! Hope all is well. (Now I'm reading the rest of the comments and noticing that I'm not the only one who decided to google you. How funny!)

Camie said...

What a beautiful day! I love the tradition of the dress... truly an amazing legacy. You guys look great, hope all is going well. Call me when you get a chance :).

Jen Bird said...

Brittany,
holy cow! How the heck are you guys?! Gosh, we miss you guys...what a freak'n cute family you have! I tried to check out your blog and it wouldn't let me, so you'll have to add me to your list or whatever. I'm so happy that you're having your second kid in May!! And great minds must think alike...we love our little Presley. Keep in touch!