

(BILLY RAY:)She's gotta do what she's gotta do and I've gotta like it or not
Shes got dreams to big for this town And she needs to give 'em a shot
Wherever they are
(MILEY:)Looks like I'm all ready to leave Theres nothin' left to pack
Aint no room for me in that car Even if she asks me to tag along
Gotta gotta be strong
Gotta gotta be strong
(CHORUS)
I'm at the startin line of the rest of my life As ready as I've ever been
Got the hunger and the stars in my eyes The prize is mine to win
She's waitin' on my blessins `Fore she hits that open road,
Baby get ready,
Ohh Im ready
Get set,Don't go.
Looks like things are fallin in place
Feels like theyre fallin apart.
I'm paintin this big ol' smile on my face To hide my broken heart.
If only she knew
This is where you don't say What you want so bad to say
This is where I want to But I wont get in the way
Of her and her dream And spreadin her wings
I'm ready to flyyyyy!
(CHORUS)
Lemme go now I'm ready
Hmmmm Dont go
Ill be alright Ill be okkkkkKnow that IllBe thinkin of youEach and every dayyyyy
Shes gotta do what shes gotta do
lemme go now
Shes gotta do what shes gotta do
I gotta do what I gotta do Ill be alright
Shes gotta do what shes gotta do



12 comments:
How cute! Can't say I'm surprised about Devin singing. ;) I know he loves that microphone!!
Too cute. What a fun Father & Daughter activity!
Jen she is so cute i love her. We all know were she gets her singing from if you have ever heard Devin belt it out with Dave and the boys. Cant wait for today its going to be fun!!!!
that is really sweet.
I love that song, that is so cute of Devin and Paityn. I heard Kramer is going to Brazil, tell him congrats. That is so nuts that he is already leaving on a mission, he will do so great. Your birth announcement of Presley are s adorable, she is a beautiful baby. Well hav fun!
That is so cute. I love that song.
I hope everyone is feeling better.
Presley's birth annoucement was so pretty. You have two darling girls.
Jen! It had been too long! I got your blog site from Chelsey's and had to look at it. Congratuations on Presley! She is beautiful and Pait is bigger and more beautiful than ever! I am glad to read up on you and know that you are doing so well. :)
hey! i haven't checked your blog in a long time, and i wanted to tell you congratulations! both of your girls are so dang cute! i'm glad to hear you are doing well!
love
ashli
Go DEVIN and PAITYN! I love it! I think it would have been better to video tape it though :). I just got your announcement in the mail. I loved it! So cute! The jazz game looked like fun too! It is so nice & important just to get out without the little ones, though I must admit it does not happen very often for us :(. Go Jazz!
Loved the annoucement as well!! She looks beautiful!! It gets me excited for my little nugget. We miss you guys too!!
As for Devin and Paityn you really need to catch that on film. Really just to hear Devin sing. Actually I think he really does have a good voice if I remember right! Anyway did you get anything in the mail yet??????
what a cutie, i hope you record these karaoke moments :)
that is really sweet! I love to see how much my little girls love their daddy too!
Post a Comment