Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shout out to my bro

On Sunday, we went up to my parent's house because my little (yet big) brother Kramer got ordained an Elder! He'll soon be turning in his mission papers in a week now. He's seriously the sweetest, most thoughtful, most handsome boy in the whole world and we are so excited for him! I'm just so proud of him for always being such a good kid! We are going to miss him so much, but are so excited for him! Just make sure you're not around me when that song "In the Hollow of Thy Hands" ever comes on the radio....it makes me cry my eyes out! Anyway, just a little shout out to my favorite brother! We love you Kra!

11 comments:

Kristen said...

hey! i was glad to see a new post! sounds/looks like you had a fun thanksgiving! i can't believe you brother is 19! i think he was, like, 13 or 14 when we met! crazy! good luck sunday! i will be thinking of you all day long! i love you!

Molly Bea said...

Hooray for your new little one! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see the pictures!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I can't wait for Sunday. I am so excited for you guys. Sorry we have playing phone tag. Hopefully we will talk in the next day or so.
I love you and will be thinking about you. If you need anything- let me know. I would love to come and get Paityn or whatever you need.
XOXOX

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Wow Kramer is so grown up! Good luck with the baby I really can't wait to see pictures. Have a wonderful weekend, and your thanksgiving looked like a lot of fun.

Darbee said...

I LOVE Kramer! He is such a sweet guy...though I feel like he should still be a little boy, running around with Clancee, and being our little "Kwamo". We sure love your family! Hey...
GOOD LUCK on Sunday! I ran into Erin at Paradise today, and she told me the good news. Let me know what I can do to help!
Love ya!

Meghan said...

Yay, an update! ;) Even though I know what you're doing, it's fun to read and see pics! Thanks for being a gem today and helping with the family pictures... I think it would have been a disaster had I really attempted it all on my own. Call me tomorrow!!!

Camie said...

Cute Kramer! I can't believe how old he is getting- WOW! I am soooo excited for you for Sunday! Number 4 in the family--- it is going to be so much fun. I will look forward to a phone call and let me know what hospital you are delivering at- I would love to come visit. Good luck Jen-Jen!
PS Do you think you will feel up to a Christmas party with the girls? Just let me know...

The Shupes said...

I can't believe these boys are old enough to go on missions. Kramer was there the other night when my brother opened his call. He is a cute kid!! Good luck with the new baby!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what???? I cannot believe he is that old...nuts!!! Time goes by too fast.

Unknown said...

hey jen,
how are you? you might be having a baby right now, i'm not sure. if you are GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS! i had no idea you were due so soon! can't wait to ... see the results, for lack of a better phrase!
ashli

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Hey I heard from Grandma last night that you had your baby! I just wanted to say Congratulations. Can't wait to see her. Well good luck with everything. Have fun.