Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just Like Her Dad



Now, notice 2 things....You can definitely tell that this is Daddy's girl. One, she's pooping the first minute she's born, and Two her feet look like a possible size 12!!! But kidding aside, this was kind of a scary moment for me when they took the baby back and tried to get her to breathe. Presley had a bunch of fluid that was causing her to not get enough oxygen. The nurse had to stick a tube down her throat twice to help clear the airway.

Glad everything worked out. Peace out.

9 comments:

Meghan said...

Haha! I'm dying that I was thinking this was Jen writing until I got to the "Peace Out" at the end. Totally Devin! ;) Congrats on being a blogger!
Presley is beautiful and we're so excited for you. Scarlett says for her to get growing because she's ready for a playmate! ;)

Darbee said...

Oh, Jen! I am SO excited for you! I have been waiting for you to post pictures of your sweet little girl. I laughed hard at the comments, though! And that is so scarey when a new baby isn't breathing well at first. That same thing happened to Briggs when he was born. I'm thankful everything worked out okay! I love you! Can't wait to see you soon. Merry Christmas...and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog this afternoon through the Shupes. What great timing. I hope you don't mind that I had a look. Anyways, congratulations on your new cutie. What a great Christmas present. You have such a cute little family. I am so happy for you and I'm glad you're doing well:)

Seth Ollerton said...

We just saw Presley tonight and she is a doll. Good job making this one Jenn and Dev.

Kami Su said...

She is so beautiful, love the blogging Dev, I am sure Jen will appreciate it. My kids are so thrilled about their new cousin, they can't quit talking about her, and Billy really does want to switch our babies, lol!!!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

I can't wait to see her in person!! I bet Paityn just loves her to death.

Camie said...

CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you. She is ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet her- little Brigs and her can be best friends, maybe in 16 years we can line them up :). I am so proud of you Devin that you blogged for your sweet wife- your awesome! Best wishes Jen, hope you are feeling better :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what a sweetie, more pics!!!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Solee did the same thing. NIce to know its not just us with the bad luck as well.