Monday, December 24, 2007

Introducing Presley Arabella Bird






Well, finally I am back to blogging! It's been
hard for me to justify sitting down at my computer for 2 hours since I feel like I've had so much to do! Plus, I try to sleep whenever possible. :) But I'd like to thank my husband for filling in on the blog! Hopefully it didn't take you too long to realize that it wasn't me blogging, I know that some people were so confused because they thought that it didn't really sound like me! :) I had to laugh at a few of his posts because it just shows that boys and girls have different point of views, as if we all didn't know that a long time ago. Well, we are doing really well! I have to say that second child is so much easier, at least for me, than number one! For some reason having Paityn was so overwhelming to me. Maybe just because I had no clue what I was doing, but this baby has been smooth sailing! I somehow still have energy although I am completely sleep deprived more and more each day!! We are just loving having a sweet little baby in our home and watching her big sister take such good care of her!! Thanks for all your phone calls and for stopping by to see us!! We have the greatest friends!! My fabulous friend Meghan took these pictures for me....isn't she a pro or what? Thanks Meghan!

15 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

beautiful pictures, hopw your sweet little family has a Merry Christmas!!

Seth Ollerton said...

What a cutie. Those photos look great. We love reading both of your blogs so keep 'em coming Devin and Jenn.

Camie said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is truly a little princess! It was so good to see you the other day, you look great!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

WOW! is all I can say. She is too good isn't she? And Presley looks SO cute. I cannot wait to see her again.

The Shupes said...

She is beautiful, just like her mommy. I love the pictures. Seeing her makes me want a little girl!! I hope you have a wondeful Christmas.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

She is so beautiful. The pictures are so good. We loved visting you guys the other day.
We love you guys and hope you have a Merry Christmas....

Meghan said...

Awww, love how sweet Presley is... and I'm so glad you like the pictures! Merry Christmas to you guys!! XOXO

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh i love those pictures, she is so adorabe, and your friend is very talented. I am so glad that we were able to see you a couple of weekends ago. Your family is so cute. I hope you had a very merry christmas and I hope you have a happy new year!

Darbee said...

What a GoRgEoUs baby, Jen. She must take after her mommy! You guys sure know how to make 'em! :-) Keep them coming! Okay, okay...take some time to enjoy having the two first. It is SO fun! Congrats you guys...I need to come see you and kiss that sweet baby! Happy Holidays!

Chelsey said...

Such adorable pictures! I love the pic with Presley on the cusion and the one with the two sisters together.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

What a doll! You sure do make them cute!!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Jen-- This is Mindi. We FINALLY created a blog. The pictures are so beautiful!!!! I hope that all is well

Jill said...

love the pictures, so sweet! hope you're doing well

Ashley Hardison said...

She is beautiful and the pictures of Paityn's dance class are darling. I hope she is enjoying it. How are you feeling? I am glad I found you in this blogging world to keep updated on your life. Good luck with the new one!

Haley Warner said...

Congrats Jen! She's beautiful (so are you) :)