

Last night the girls went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. We all dressed up in our Witches costumes and went out on the town. It was absolutely crazy there with tons and tons of people, but the atmosphere and decorations were so much fun! Check out my mom all decked out like a total witch, hair and everything!! It's always fun hanging out with just the girls and especially fun dressing up!



18 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! I love that you all got dressed up and went to Witches Night Out! Way too cute for real witches, though! We missed it this year, so thanks for sharing!
You guys look so cute, all dressed up! It sounded like you guys had a great time!
So cute!
You guys all look great! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)
Jen,
How fun! I miss Gardner Village. You have to go to the Adult Easter Egg Hunt they have there in April. It's pretty crazy, but it's fun too. It's great to see all the girls in a picture. Tell you family "hi".
Im sad i missed it...we went last year and had a blast! Its so funny to see witches everywhere you turn...and all the cute decor!! Sounds like a good time and PS. You look darling!
what a fun event! and i agree - way too cute to be witches. :)
That looks like so much fun. I was so glad to see you last night. You were such a great suprise and you look so cute.
That is the cutest thing ever Jen, how fun for Paityn to hang with the big girls, I am sure she feels like one. How Fun!!!!!
The website that I always go to is shabbyprincess.com! You will go to downloads and then you can download free things to your computer. You will then need to have a photobucket account, I will e-mail the instructions to you! Grandma's house was way fun, I love hanging out with everyone. I wish we did it more often! Grandma said some pretty funny things, she is hilarious! Have a great week!
Hey it is me again! I sent the instructions to your e-mail, at jenwalker15@hotmail.com. Let me know if you want me to send it somewhere else. Sorry about the writing on it, it was just notes for me!
How fun!! I love gardner village so, so much...it's probably a good thing I don't live in Utah...so I don't go spending all my life's earnings there!
Looks like a blast! It is the best when you can have a girls night out... especially dressed up :) We will need to do that next year, gardner villiage has such fun activites and it is so quaint- love it! It was good seeing you the other day- sorry about the joggers (one of things I love about staying home:). We are excited for the party- Addie keeps looking at the cute invite and jabbering about it. Thanks for stopping by and can I just say that you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever!
So sometimes I look at the number of comments that you have and think "I wonder why when there are 25 comments, people keep leaving comments?" Hmmm... Yet here I am, adding to the list. :) Only for you Jen!
You really do look great Jen. Your hair looks so blond in the pictures I almost looked right past you! And I really do think that I am just as big as you. 16 weeks verses 33. Something is wrong with that, on my end! Love ya, let me know what you decided to do about St George.
Hey you have been tagged. Check out my blog to find out the rules! I know you have done it a ton. Just did not know who else to tag! Hope all is well! Have fun!
How cute! I wish my family was that cool!
Holy Cow...you are like the most popular blogger I know! I miss Gardner Village...HOW FUN!
Hey I was just going to mention the instuctions I sent to your e-mail were created by Suzanne Hart, I got it off her blog. I just wanted to make sure she got credit for her hard work. I could never figure that out! Well let me know if you have questions! Thanks
Post a Comment