Thursday, October 25, 2007

Such Good Friends







Today Meghan and I took the kids up the canyon to take a few pictures. Seriously is she a pro or what?? It was so much fun and I can't believe how big they look!! Where does all the time go! I can't wait to see them all. They're such sweet friends. I think Paityn thinks they're brother/sister! Gosh they're precious!! Thanks again Meghan!!

13 comments:

Meghan said...

Cute! I put up a couple you haven't seen on mine! Still have more to get through, but so far, I LOVE them! :)

McKenzie said...

Hi Jen, it's McKenzie Johnson. Your blog is one of my very favorites to visit. It is adorable! Hey I wanted to ask you if I can help you with the halloween party that Devin volenteered you to host:) I hope you don't feel pressure to make it as extravagant as our Valentines party was last year. That was a blast, but it had to have been SO MUCH work for you! Anyways I don't have a very demanding life. No kids, no pregnancy, not much to do... so please let me help! I would be willing to do anything. Just call me 885-8735 or send me a post!

Kami Su said...

Seriously Paityn looks like a model, I love the close up one of her face, her eyes are glowing. What great pictures. And how cute are they together!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Your friend is really so good. I love the pictures. What is she going to be for Halloween? I am sure you will be posting pictures, can't wait to see. Have a fun weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Jen, I love them. Meghan does a really good job. Paityn looks so pretty. How fun....

Chelsey said...

Paityn is adorable. I love those pictures. Sounds like it was lots of fun!

Kristen said...

Uber cute pics! Paity already looks 3 ;) Can't wait for tomorrow!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Paityn is beautiful!! I was sp sad we could not make it to her party Saturday we had some plans we previously made with erics family.

Camie said...

I love the pictures! Paityn looks so cute. Does she do a lot of photography? I would love her to do Addie and Brigs, she does an amazing job! It was so much fun at the party- thank you so much Jen. We loved it! It feels like I have seen you more this week than the last three months combine-- it's AWESOME!

Darbee said...

Paityn is SO beautiful and she does look so grown up in those pictures. Where did you take them? I need to decide on a location for my kids photos and I'm having a very hard time. Those just turned out perfectly!!!

Molly Bea said...

Hey girl, you've been tagged! Go to my blog for the rules!

Mark and Tamarie said...

Cute, cute. Paityn looks so grown up. I can't belive how much she has grown up in one year. The last time I saw her was when I was staying at your house for one week, do you remember? I remember when she was dressing up in those "dress up" clothes that I gave her. ;) Those were some good 'ol times.

Ashley Hardison said...

Jen, I love the blog world. How are you? You little girl is darling, congrats on #2. You are brave. What have you been up to? I would love to hear from you. Our blog is brandonandashleyh.blogspot.com Keep intouch.