I am always amazed at the downright funny things that Paityn says on a regular basis. The other night when we were saying prayers before going to bed, Paityn of course said the prayer and it was as darling as ever. We had just read a Winnie The Pooh book so of course in her prayer was: "Bless that Pooh can come to my house, and Tigger, and Roo...." {She always says what's on her mind at the time} and when she finished her prayer she said "Okay, See Ya Later, BYE!"
I just love that about her and kids in particular! Her prayers are always so personal, sweet, thoughtful, and honestly just like a conversation. Just how it really should be! You can honestly learn so much from kids!
I just signed her up for Ballet that will start tomorrow. Can you tell how excited she is..she's been posing all day! I think she's even more excited about her outfit! Typical girl! Can't wait to watch her dance!






21 comments:
Oh Boy! Paityn is just the sweetest little girl. I swear we learn more from our kids than they learn from us. I love her prayer! It really is no wonder why we're told to "be as a little child", is it? Anyway, I miss you! How are you feeling? CALL ME! Let's get together...next week?
She is the cutest thing ever. I love her little prayer she said. Kids are so sweet. I love her little ballet outfit. That makes me want a little girl.I can't believe she is old enough for dance. WOW - it seems like yesterday when you had her.
Just think in a less then 2 months you will have another and maybe Dec 9th. That is so fun. I had Jayce on the 7th :)
Where are you doing dance? How sweet. Kids do say the cutest things. Paityn especially does!!!!
Oh my gosh! Adorable outfit! She needs to put on a show for Kanyon when she learns some stuff. ;)
Wow she has so much personality, she comes off so shy. I was so excited to see that you posted. I wish that we could see each other more, I really want to see you house it looks so nice. We are going to Grandma's on Sunday to celebrate Jessie's and Danny's birthday. We are having spaghetti JK! Can't wait to see you new baby girl, Paityn will love being a big sister. She can teach her all her dance moves. Have fun with dance class, that is when I started to dance was here age. The outfit is awesome, i never had anything that cute! Well you have fun! Oh and Parker is getting so big and grown up, he is taller than all of us!(Not hard to do, but crazy)
Oh one more thing, I teach the Sunbeams each week and Paityn's prayer reminds me of how they pray are each week. It is so hard not to laugh. They pray that they will not fight with their sisters, that their brothers will not pull their hair, etc. I can't wait to be a mom. Mindi is due April 16th, and the doctor thinks it is a boy, but it is still too early to tell. I will keep you posted.
Sorry about my bad grammer!
That is the cutest prayer! I love the "See ya later, Bye." I am still chuckling at that. What a sweet girl.
That is the cutest prayer! I love the "See ya later, Bye." I am still chuckling at that. What a sweet girl.
That is the cutest prayer! I love the "See ya later, Bye." I am still chuckling at that. What a sweet girl.
Ok. I have no idea why my message posted 50 times!!! Sorry, Jen! I guess I just needed to get my message across. Oh, well.
What a sweetheart! I still think of her as nine months! :)I can't believe how old she is!
Paityn looks so dang cute Jen! Hope she likes dance! Those pictures made me really hope for a girl--so sweet. but I have a definite feeling it's a boy...
So funny!! What a cutie!! I love the silly little things kids say sometimes. Sometimes it is horrifying and sometimes you just can't help from laughing out loud. Thanks Paityn for a little giggle!
That sweet lil Paityn! Did you take that pic of her by the window?? I LOVE it! She looks absolutely adorable! K- and I HAVE to get gracie in ballet. her outfit really is too cute!
She is so cute! How fun that she is starting ballet. I love her little leotard and tu-tu!
so cute, ok you have to post the ballet pics though.
So cute. Charlie just started folding his arms and I love it. I don't know what it was but teaching him about the gospel brings me so much joy! I can't believe how big your little girl is!! She is so cute, just like her mom!
Alright... that is the CUTEST! She is so adorable! I love the cute prayer, it is so sweet to see how their little spirits work and communicate :) I also think that she looks adorable in the ballet outfit... I will try and sign up Addie in January, hopefully she will be as excited. I am so excited for the Birthday party- I can't believe they will actually be three- doesn't it feel like yesterday we were going to the La Maze classes together-- remember that experience :)
PS Don't forget to send me your email address... :)
Oh, I just wanted to help you top off the 20 comment--- I think it will be a record--- so cool!
Post a Comment